Why Choose Charsfield School?
We pride ourselves on working very closely with our parents to ensure that every child meets their full potential. We are passionate about learning and education, and strive to be the best we can, by listening to the views of our parents and pupils.
In a recent Parental Questionnaire (April 2021) 100% of our parents stated that "My child feels safe at this school" and that they would recommend Charsfield School to another parent. Please click on the document below to view the full results along with the questions asked. We were delighted to receive such positive feedback from our parents.
As part of the questionnaire, we asked our parents to share three things that they love about our school. Here are just a small selection of their comments (April 2021):
- "It's like a family and there is always support".
- "The Teachers and Teaching Assistants look after the children like they are their own".
- "They teach a well-balanced curriculum."
- "The staff are amazing! They are great with the kids and really easy to talk to."
- "Forest Schools - my child loves being able to explore the outside and find out about different animals."
- "Forest Schools is a firm favourite."
- "We love that the school accepts every child, without discrimination."
- "Wonderful caring staff, who go the 'extra mile'."
- "A supportive school community. Lovely and kind children and parents."
- Good after-school club.
- "Lack of bullying".
- "The focus on mental wellbeing and mindfulness, the worry monster etc. particularly this year, has been invaluable. I don't know of any other school who does this and I think it's so necessary."
- "Really like the mixed year group classes."
- "I wouldn't want my children to be anywhere else."
If you think we may be the school for your family, please do give us a call on 01473 737347 to find out more about our school.