Mental Health and Wellbeing
During these challenging times, it is important that we all look after our mental health and wellbeing. Here are some top tips to help you through this unprecedented time:
- Eat healthily and drink plenty of water
- Get some fresh air and exercise daily. Joe Wicks' PE lessons can be found here.
- Do what you can, working at home is VERY different from working in school.
- Learn new skills
- Phone family and friends (ask first!)
- Make some time for you - do something you enjoy.
- Read, draw, write, watch your favourite TV programme or a film
- Play with your toys
- Relax - try some Cosmic Kids Yoga
- The mental health charity Mind has a very useful webpage to support you through these times and can be found here.
- If you are in Year 6 and are worried about starting High School, this lesson from BBC Daily Learning might help.
- Your class teacher will phone regularly to see how you are getting on
- If there is something you don't understand with your school work, please ask your teacher via email and they will be more than happy to help. We want to be a part of your learning and are still here to help you, albeit more remotely!
- Remember this situation won't last forever